On the Horizon
RV Property Investment Consulting Services
There are many facets to a successful operation. The challenge is formidable. To succeed, a property has to be marketed effectively and operated efficiently. All operational aspects need to be managed so that maximum results are realized.
Very often, especially with a change in ownership, the challenges can be almost overwhelming. Plus, subtleties exist in this industry that need to be addressed in order to create a high performance management environment.
Consider these two comparisons:
- Hotel/motel operations- Although both are considered hospitality services, in resorts, people talk. For example, when was the last time you stayed in a hotel and knocked on your neighbor's door to ask where they were from, where they stayed before, how they were treated, and what they liked about the experience?
- As in all businesses, you need to understand your target market, evaluate the best possible results you can expect to achieve from the property, and get an idea of what actions need to be taken to get to the next level.
This is a very common occurrence among at RV parks. If your park's reputation is not solid, you can bet that many people will hear about it.
Mobile home communities- While this industry does have many year-round residents in many parks, RV Park and Resorts attract a much more diverse and mobile clientele. Each park is different, with many factors separating successful operations from the unsuccessful ones.
That’s where Horizons RV Resorts can assist you, whether you’re a broker, buyer, seller or lender:
- Brokers- Use us to assist in evaluating present operations and potential upside of targeted client properties
- Buyers- Obtain a better understanding of the property you’re acquiring. Once acquired, implement targeted solutions to achieve your profit goals
- Sellers- Develop the most effective sales strategy using our executive team’s 37 years of market experience
Lenders- Understand the nature of the property where you’ve been solicited to provide funding
Discuss the industry with us before you invest. Please visit the Contact Us page and let's see if we can be of assistance to you.